This website and the Privacy Awareness Week website are managed by the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner on behalf of the APPA forum.
When you browse these websites, our web server collects the following information for statistical purposes:
- the user's IP address
- the referring website URL if any
- the user's system specifications, limited to the following:
- browser and browser plugins
- operating system
- screen resolution
- the pages and documents accessed. The following is logged for each access:
- the date and time of access
- the duration of access
We record this data to maintain our server and improve our services.
How to contact us
For further information, please visit the Contact us page.